The subject is the implementation of the quality manager training and training of employees to become an internal auditor in accordance to various requirements of e.g. ISO 9001: 2015 or others.
- Introduction to QM
- Quality characteristics in your branch
- Overview of the ISO 9000 family
- Process management
- Basics of internal audits
- Introduction to risk management
- Basics of project and knowledge management
- Quality management tools
- Practical exercises and case studies
- Conducting discussions in a goal-oriented and confident manner
- Key figures Quality methods in implementation
- Role of the Quality Manager / internal auditor
- You only invest a few working days to pass the exam becoming a quality management representative or quality representative and internal auditor.
- You save time and additional travel costs for 2 courses and the exam (directly after the training)
Due to small group sizes, the direct exchange of information is also guaranteed. The course concludes with a written exam.